Is this True? Or Not?

GNX upgraded engine.....

Someone here knows the truth.....I say no, false, incorrect

It has to be true !!! Its the "net" :rolleyes: :p ok back to work on my original (only one done in 1987 on April 1) GNX with the twin turbo race option :cool:

I say ask him for scanned pics of the docs that will be the identifier We know who to go to for verification:biggrin:

Bs

He has the same GNX dash i have. It is a QE piece. It is a nice dash but hardley a real GNX dash. It is a normal T worth maybe 1/3 of what they want. All his cars are priced way high.

Damn, my T must be a clone. According to that site that car was the only 1987 T-Type built.

Mine's the only one of its kind ever built, too. It was built especially for me, by me. Since it's a real GN I figure it's worth $90k.

Jim

His interior is like my LTD but the weird thing is he doesnt have the Pass Side Seatbelt guide on the headrest either? Mine doesn't so I wonder if any of them did or whats the reason they are missing? Same looking guide on DS tho.

If he wants Rare mine is the Only LTD built without the Hood Ornament so can I ask $75K for mine? It was ordered by VP of GM Canada Nick Hall! Maybe 100K! ;) ;)

I believe the car has been on Ebay a few times .. all the Limiteds I have had here all had pass side seatbelt guide on the headrest :p

Yeah that car has been for sale for what seems like 20 years.A couple of threads here on it IIRC. It aint nothing special because all of those special mods are bolt on crap anyway.

1987 buick regal t turbo, the only car ever built.

Well, that can't be true.

I would pay about $7k for it. Do you think he'd take it?

the locations aren't even the same between ads, the car is either in glendale, arizona or Abbotsford, British Columbia:confused::eek: