Is this the fastest street car?

SouthernCal GN

I come in peace....AK AK
This is Mike Keenan laying the smackdown on Chris Chow:eek:

Since then (2003) that Rustang has been slightly upgraded- to the tune of about 2,300 hp in a fully insured, registered, street legal car. Does 7.5 @ 191+, and the builder says there's more in the tune.......

Video - I got my ass handed to me by fellow racer Mike Keenan in a wickedly fast single turbo Mustang. He's a great competitor with even better turbo car. He runs 8 oh's to my 8.70 in a Tucson race back in 2003.http://http://videos.streetfire.net/video/13f78b66-5c28-48ef-83c9-4ee01d1e8ec5.htm

If you can find a compy of Fastest Street Car, there's an awesome article in there.

This is Mike Keenan laying the smackdown on Chris Chow:eek:

Since then (2003) that Rustang has been slightly upgraded- to the tune of about 2,300 hp in a fully insured, registered, street legal car. Does 7.5 @ 191+, and the builder says there's more in the tune.......

Lost redirect

If you can find a compy of Fastest Street Car, there's an awesome article in there.
link not working

Mike's car is fast and very consistent.
Job Spetter Jr. does an excellent job of getting that car down the track.
The White's Car is awesome an easily one of the most impressive v6 powered Buicks. It is not fair to compare a back halved 3000lbs car riding on a slick to a stock suspended, 34000lbs car on drag radials. So with more weight, less tire and suspension Mike's Mustang has gone ~ 20 MPH Faster. With the same tire and same weight the mustang would go ~6.8s at 210plus.

Took the words...

Mike's car is fast and very consistent.
Job Spetter Jr. does an excellent job of getting that car down the track.
The White's Car is awesome an easily one of the most impressive v6 powered Buick. It is not fair to compare a back halved 3000lbs car riding on a slick to a stock suspended, 34000lbs car on drag radials. So with more weight, less tire and suspension Mike's Mustang has gone ~ 20 MPH Faster. With the same tire and same weight the mustang would go ~6.8s at 210plus.

BINGO:D

Happy Easter John! Hope you are enjoying it with your family...:)

Yeah I've been meaning to give you a phone call/email, but lately when I get home from work I just wanna crash.... I know I sound like a 60 year old, then again I do drive a Buick:eek: :redface:

Yeah I've been meaning to give you a phone call/email, but lately when I get home from work I just wanna crash.... I know I sound like a 60 year old, then again I do drive a Buick:eek: :redface:

Just wait until you have a 3 month old.
I may take a vacation from work just to sleep.

Just wait until you have a 3 month old.
I may take a vacation from work just to sleep.

I can imagine.. Guess my bro better rest up before his sleepless nights are here:D

BTW, They got one of those heart monitor things and we all got to hear the baby's heart beat last night:cool: