Is this something for high horsepower cars, or is it wrong?

larry33kc

IMG_0557.JPG
IMG_0334.JPG
IMG_5365.JPG
I am questioning my fuel system plumbing in. It is a -10 line that runs from my A1000 pump up the top of the transmission where it splits to 2 -10 lines, and they go to each fuel rail then out the front of the rail with -10 lines to each side of the regulator with a -8 return out the bottom?

I didn't install it, this is how the car was when I got it.
Here's some pics

Imo that is a good setup . U should never have to do your fuel lines . I'm runing a
-8 supply
With a
-6 return
That is Big enough to support 800-1000 hp . So yea yours is Alil overboard but agian I would keep it there is nothing wrong with having to much fuel it's when it's opposite . Agian just my opinion

Larry,

Dont touch it. Thats perfect for anything you through at the car..

However looking at the pictures are you sure thats -10.. looks like -8 and i can just see the return and looks like -6

I have -10 going to the top of the trans and a Y fitting to -8. Dual feed rails -8 to regualtor -8 return

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

A word of caution..Do not allow items such as wiring, rubber hoses, painted surfaces to come in contact w/ that hose braid. It "eats" whatever it rubs on.
It's also conductive.
"Now on the corn!!!". Doubt that those hoses are PTFE lined. keep an eye on them, as the "corn" will eventually dry the rubber liner out, and can cause leaks.