Is this happening to your alky pump? You'd never know unless you test.

Sweet. So for like $40 total with the links provided you can get everything to log alky. I used the tester to verify the gain/offset to make sure the readings are correct.

Now you'll be able to see how long it can take to build up pressure like I mentioned.... My alky tank is now turned CCW 90 degrees in the battery tray after the battery was moved to the trunk. One of the first things I logged a long time ago was a huge dip in pressure on launch with the pickup towards the front in the usual location, the lower the alky level the worse it was. Topping off the alky after each run was the only way to prevent it.... Interestingly, my truck has the universal bottle mounted off the side of the radiator and the pickup is at the bottom and in the back. A much better design if it can fit in front of the MAF/intake pipe on a Buick...

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You probably should do a 1 gallon fuel cell at your performance level. And just point the fitting back.. zero issues.

Attachments

• 1 gallon cell BMW.JPG
    1 gallon cell BMW.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 216
Chuck that looks like just the right thing. 200 psi, 316 stainless, 5V supply and the weather pack cable, shipped for $31. Done. Thank you, great info.
I get the feeling they will be seeing a couple orders very soon. And in addition to watching alky pressure with fuel pressure, you can bet I'll be checking that those pump head screws are snug once a year also!

I ordered 12 v transducers from this ebay guy that chuck posted up ( thx chuck) . Also ordered the connector that that will plug into the egr connector from caspers and thats why I went with 12 v ones. On caspers XFI adapter i will be able to monitor fuel and oil psi. But most could use the egr wiring as well since eric and bobs chip dont use egr use those wires keep from having to run cables into the cabin. Just a another angle. Installing today.

Last edited:
The Dynamic EFI EBL SFI-6 Flash ECM will also data log the alky pressure sensor. Along with fuel pressure, WB o2 and other inputs

This is a viable alternative to other engine control systems. And is designed for turbo engines...

RemoveBeforeFlight
Great, one more thing to add, lol. I guess we could use one of the ADC channels?

Great, one more thing to add, lol. I guess we could use one of the ADC channels?

Yes, there are eight ADC channels for data logging. I'm currently using two, fuel pressure and WB O2. Have a transducer for alky pressure to wire in. Contemplating adding another for transmission line pressure.

RemoveBeforeFlight