Is this considered a kill?

Tom L

Okay, I wasn't in my GN because it is getting ready for paint, so basically in a million pieces, But I did kill a Honda Del Sol with a fart can, spoiler kit and a rear wing the size of a boeing 747! I'm into bikes, so a few months back I bought a 2008 suzuki B king, its 1340 cc and fuel injected. Bike mags tested it stock doing 9.91 1/4 at 142 mph and 0-60 in 2.5 seconds. Well coming home this past tuesday night from hooters bike night in wayne, NJ on Rte 23 north I'm in the middle lane and out of nowhere comes this tan colored del Sol being driven by a young kid in the left lane. He's banging gears and wanted to make sure I could hear his exhaust, which was very annoying. We got up to a light together in front and I decided to have some fun, but wondered if he had a BIG turbo etc in it, afterall a friend of mine has a co-worker with a 10yr old stock, beat-up looking honda civic with a huge turbo putting out 800hp and runs the 1/4 in low 9's!:eek: and routinely seeks out vettes, porsches etc on the road and make them embarrased.
So we take off from the light and he's banging gears, I decided to let him pull away and beat me. At the next light we line up again, I looked over and he's laughing at me. We take off again and I'm barely twisting the throttle but let him pull away. At the 3rd light we're next to each other again and I lift up my visor and say: "Damn! that honda is fast! What to go again?!!" He says: "You're wasting my time, but yea I will, I have nothing to lose and won't"
Now at this light the highway goes up a incline and the next light is nearly 1 mile away with nowhere for the police to hide and take radar. The light goes green and we're off, this time I made sure to stay right next to him for 100 yards or so and nailed it up to 10,000rpm's and as I immediately pulled away I tapped the horn twice to say adios and I was gone, over 100 mph came instantly, flawlessly and when I looked in my mirror I couldn't even see him anymore. I slowed down to about 40mph and waited for him,and waited and waited. At the next light he pulls alongside and I said: "What happened? Did you get a flat tire?" He looks at me and says: "You were just F'ing with me the whole time" and gives me the finger and drives off like a lunatic.
I love it folks, I simply love it. :biggrin:

School that youngster! B King is a monster. I see from your sig you also have a ZRX. My bikes are an '04 silver ZRX 1200R and restored '72 H2 750 triple. You have good taste in cars and bikes sir! :biggrin: :cool:

HAHAHA, that's freakin hillarious. I love toying with people. my friend had a riced out del slow back in high school, and that thing was quite possibly the slowest car i've ever been in (which is naturally why we called it the del slow). my 82 4 door regal with a worn out carbed 3.8 would actually pull on it. i can't believe somebody who drives one of those thought he could beat ANYTHING, much less a friggin 1340 cc bike. of course you can make them fast like any honda, but it doesn't change the fact that its still a really faggoty looking car imho. the targa top is pretty cool though, you gotta admit.

........... I love it folks, I simply love it. :biggrin:
Cool, just saw your sig ......... I have a 99 ZRX11 as well. Solid bike.

....... My bikes are an '04 silver ZRX 1200R and restored '72 H2 750 triple. You have good taste in cars and bikes sir! :biggrin: :cool:
DANG! Would love to have an H2!
My brother has some prestine bikes; Kaw 79 ZR1 and a Honda 80 CBX
Both low miles and all original!