Is this Astroroof gn worth it?

psycho6cyl

Ponies Are For Lil Girls
This is the ad,im just curious if its worth it. The only real major down side is tweeters were installed on the door panels near power lock switches. Also in pic I saw he was running Dex Cool-orange antifreeze. Is running that a major concern.

1987 buick grand national 33000 mile original rare factory moon roof vin-1G4GJ1178HP416017 reduced from 20000 to 17500 firm original paint no rust anywhere must be seen possible trade for classic of equal value a dealer came and looked at car_ the good ----original paint ver good-interior very good-runs and handles excellant -tires very good-nice sound exhaust -now the minises headliner sagging a little-not original radio-intercooler sticker below fender grand national missing-and some of air for turbo not original-(kenne bell ram air) he liked car very much but off on price as you can expect a dealer to be other opions remote mirrors;tilt;twilight sending;power antena6 way power seats ;lighted mirrorsft tinted glass;power windows 2 speed wiper (new exhaust system) come see and buy direct.

I guess my concern is at 17500 i still have have to put a couple of dollars. Those tweeters really ruined it. Am i being to picky w trying to find a needle in a haystack? Any input is appreciated. From the pictured car looks immaculate..

Yes, I think that is too much money for what you are describing. Depending on history, what paperwork he has, a good look underneath, etc., I would say no more than $15k. They are out there, you just have to be patient....

ohh wow thanks. must be a reason. He def is not nego. The search continues i guess...