Is this a good deal???

untouchable

Hi all,

I recently spoted a GN for sale in the newspaper adds. He's asking $15k OBO. I called and the owner told me it has 13k original miles and that its in perfect conditions. I'm going to see the car on saturday. What do you guys think???

Thanx

Sounds about normal price, he definitely knows what it is. Little low, I'd think a car like that would be 17-18 grand.

That is a good price. There was one on the BB for 18k That alot of Bozo's jumped on him about, Saying it was to much:rolleyes: . If you don't like it or It's to much keep it to yourself.

$15k for a 13k car is well worth it......IMO.

Good luck....Jim

Thanx for the help guys:)

I'll let you guys know in what conditions the car is as soon as I get to see it. I know I can snatch that car for less than $15k. Let's just hope that its in good conditions:)

Be aware that you will still probably have to spend some money on it. A low mile car that has sat for long periods will probably needs a new fuel pump and a new radiator, along with hoses, bushings, etc.

options?

Another area that you need to consider. For example t-tops are nothing more than a $500 liability as far as I'm concerned. Of course don't forget used car buying basics. The subject of pricing has been beat to death. Most opinions regarding this subject are reasonable. Check it out with all the info you can gather then ask the same question. Good luck. Drew:)

Good price. I paid 14k for my 34k mile GN. Had a new tranny, TE44, injectors and a few other mods...all the original parts in the trunk. Only needs outside felt strip for the driver's door and needed an adjustable regulator. I LOVE my car.

Previous owner installed a new rear main seal...since it wasn't driven often it hardened up. I drive it every week so do not anticipate that problem again. ;)