Is there any turbo buick shops in SW Michigan?

Where do you live? Im in Sturgis but there are a few guys in southbend and Elkhart also..

Aggressive Performance doesn't do engine machining work. B told me it would be 4500-5000 for a stock engine rebuild (removing the motor, send it to the machine shop, re-assemble long block and install back in the car) I originally took the car to him for a head gasket job. he didn't bother mentioning the other engine issues until AFTER completing the head gasket job. so he was going to charge me for the head gasket job on top of the rebuild. I wasn't going to do that but since I was already involved with him and the top end was still apart other than the heads, we decided to take other routes. make a long story short, I spent thousands with B on my engine and months later its smoking like crazy (turbo was rebuilt and installed by AP a few weeks prior). I could go on and on about the money I wasted with Aggressive Performance, I refuse to go back. Currently in the market for a rebuilt short block or a good machine shop/builder

I live in Watervliet, Michigan, but spend a lot of time in south bend. I don't know how in depth it want to go as far as building the engine. All I want right now would be just to get it running as close to factory as possible. I have a reds 93 octane chip that I pulled out when I bought it and now it runs better. I just need help resetting the turbo. It's been played with. Still factory, but it's been adjusted several times. I was in touch with a guy named Scott on the forum, but haven't heard much from him.

I would think your best bet is in the Chicago area, might want to post up in that forum.

Well I can't tell you how much I disagree with GMonly87...I have been using aggressive performance for a long time and I can't recommend Bruce enough. He is an honest guy that has not lead me astray....these cars are getting older and to not expect to run into unexpected issues is FOOLISH. YEs I have waited for parts as Aggressive is subject to waiting for them just like everyone else as they don't manufacture them, which if you have been around this board long enough you realize that every vendor seems to have issues with. So to say that Aggressive wasted your money is ridiculous..

I do find it strange that you have been a member of this board since November 5th(OF THIS YEAR) and have a total of ONE post which is slamming a quality shop.....really????? I dont have alot of posts but I certainly have more time on this board and SUPPORTING the shops/vendors here...jeez, talk about credibility

Aggressive Performance doesn't do engine machining work. B told me it would be 4500-5000 for a stock engine rebuild (removing the motor, send it to the machine shop, re-assemble long block and install back in the car) I originally took the car to him for a head gasket job. he didn't bother mentioning the other engine issues until AFTER completing the head gasket job. so he was going to charge me for the head gasket job on top of the rebuild. I wasn't going to do that but since I was already involved with him and the top end was still apart other than the heads, we decided to take other routes. make a long story short, I spent thousands with B on my engine and months later its smoking like crazy (turbo was rebuilt and installed by AP a few weeks prior). I could go on and on about the money I wasted with Aggressive Performance, I refuse to go back. Currently in the market for a rebuilt short block or a good machine shop/builder
so, bruce did what you asked him to do and when things didn't turn out as you expected, you come on here and bash him on your first post? carry on then.............

I asked Bruce about this in person. Lets just say the whole story wasn't told
Wow..shocker......funny GMonly87 hasn't made another post positive or negative since....funny how people with an axe to grind love to do so anonymously

No but do the math,Your turbo is bad, ok, fix it. Your head gasket is blown. ok, fix it. now that its back together I've discovered that the motor is pooched.
Why didnt we do the proper tests before we took it apart?
Just guessing here. Let the op tell the story.

No but do the math,Your turbo is bad, ok, fix it. Your head gasket is blown. ok, fix it. now that its back together I've discovered that the motor is pooched.
Why didnt we do the proper tests before we took it apart?
Just guessing here. Let the op tell the story.
Thats the issue isn"t it....your guessing and WE will never know what exactly transpired