Is there a way to break out the Scanmaster signals (breakout box)

SLZ

Good afternoon. Is there a way to break out the Scanmaster signals so I can run/have independant digital readouts signals at the same time (maybe thru a breakout box)? The scanmaster is a great tool but I hate to have just one indicator display at a time and toggle/scroll thru all the readings. I want to fab up a dash indicator system so I can have all the signals from the Scanmaster/ECM display (in digital) all the readings at the same time. Is this possible thru the Scanmaster technology? Please LMK your thoughts :)

Good afternoon. Is there a way to break out the Scanmaster signals so I can run/have independant digital readouts signals at the same time (maybe thru a breakout box)? The scanmaster is a great tool but I hate to have just one indicator display at a time and toggle/scroll thru all the readings. I want to fab up a dash indicator system so I can have all the signals from the Scanmaster/ECM display (in digital) all the readings at the same time. Is this possible thru the Scanmaster technology? Please LMK your thoughts :)

What the scanmaster receives is a data stream that is broken out via internal microprocessor, not individual type signals.
So, practicality wise? Probably not.