Is there a way I can get rid of the political forum view

Rodimus_Prime & turbo2nr

Both of you should no longer be able to see the Political Forum.

Let me know if you want this changed in the future or if you're having any other issues.

I should remove it from my view as well... ;)

Anyone else?..

Please add me to the list, also. Thanks!

FWIW you can do this yourself now.

User CP> Edit Options and it's all at the bottom

Geoff87-

Ever since i became a moderator, i cannot ever edit anything of my own in the lounge. If i post, and 2 seconds later i cant edit anything i just wrote.

Is this common for mods?

Not really a big deal, but would be nice to add or modify once in awhile.

BW :)

" I could care less about the political opinions of a bunch of grumpy old men who are clearly delusional and paranoid"
Life is full of choices.. Don't like the content, don't open it..pretty simple, but it does require some thot. You up to it?
Let me guess, you dislike the daily thrashing your prez, & his commie associates take??

Suck it up... It'll get better 11/2010.

What is to suck up? They don't actually DISCUSS anything in that section. They argue. They aren't in there with an open mind willing to accept others opinions and the fact that they have the right to them and that IN NO WAY makes the other person an idiot (or worse). They are there to attempt to polorize everyone else to their views NO MATTER WHAT EVIDENCE THERE IS TO THE CONTRARY! It's pathetic.

I didn't vote for President Obama and I never would. I think he is doing really, really, bad things for the country. BUT it still gets REALLY old seeing so many threads about how horrible he is. He is still the President of the United States and deserves respect for that. No matter what your political views are.

I used to post in there...now I have it blocked via my User CP and that has made this board much more enjoyable.