Is the BSTC electronic boost controller any good?

ANDYS87

I've been away from GN's for a while and have a lot of questions...especially dealing w/ alchy(so please bear with me). My car has the BSTC electronic boost controller installed. Is this any good? Its about 6 years old, so wondering if there is anything better. I dont have alchy, so never really used it. Plus, my car has been in storage for about 5 years. I also have an RJC boost controller valve in my parts box. Which do you guys think is better? I know this is probably a dumb question, but I'm trying to update the oldschool parts on my car for better performance. EX: remove the TPS TEC throttle enhancer(what did this do anyways?), remove the voltbooster, update my mulitposition chip for a TurboTweak.

Start wth a new fuel pump, filter, and hotwire kit. Go through numbers on scanmaster.. keep the boost low until you have an alcohol system or use race gas.

Dont mess with a boost controller if you dont have the octane. You could blow the motor if your not careful. If you have the octane.. then play with boost. Easy.