Is the 86/87 Efan just bolt in?

I started with the Caspers Hot Air conversion kit 102066. with a single fan. Added Dual Ramargers and started burning out the relay. Added Caspers dual fan relay kit 109069 by adjusting the plug to match the kit 102066. Never had another issue. The Caspers delay relay module 109086 really helps the electric loan on fan start up. Brad

So I think I understand that you started out with the ECM controlling the kit 102066. You later added Ramchargers dual fan kit. The you added the dual relay kit 109069. I can assume that you had to either add a plug or splice and solder two kits together. Any further issues with cooling? How about with AC running?

So I think I understand that you started out with the ECM controlling the kit 102066. You later added Ramchargers dual fan kit. The you added the dual relay kit 109069. I can assume that you had to either add a plug or splice and solder two kits together. Any further issues with cooling? How about with AC running?

The dual relay kit 109069 will plug into kit 102066 by moving one wire on the plug on kit 109069 or 102066. I do not remember which plug. They snap out. Zero issues with cooling nor running a/c in high heat.

I may go this route but I am not sure the Casper's harnesses will work with my dual fans.
Intrepid fan 3.jpg.gif

Intrepid fans2.JPG

Intrepid fans1.JPG

Hey brother the Casper harness mite work but will have to wire in. It won't plug in. Come see me!!! U can wipe the dust off my junk!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
The Casper harness is 99 and up yours is 97 down if this helps.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app