Is RJC Racing still operational?

Snorman

Boosted.
I've been calling RJC all week to order a MAF pipe, left three messages with no response. Are they still around? Website is up, but you can't order from it.
Thanks.
S.

Jason emailed me last week on a part question. I would think he is still selling on line.
Mitch

Jason called me this afternoon and I placed an order. Said he has been very busy at the shop, which is good news for RJC.
Thanks.
S.

Just went through this last week, for some reason the site for ordering is ".net" and not their ".com" site...

I called them yesterday and ordered a downpipe and MAF pipe. No problems, and he said would ship before the weekend.

Nick

Out of business? just the opposite. We are busier than we have ever been. Jason was on vacation last week and Tom had a hard time keeping up. We have been trying all week to return messages but with the shop time and new phone calls coming in there has been a little delay in returning them. We apologize of any inconvience this has caused anyone. Jason is back now and we are on top of it.

On a side note, We have been developing several new products. We now have the coil pack adapter for the MSD dis4 since MSD has discontinued this item

We also made some pickup bungs for off center stage 2 internal oil pickup tubes. (the part that bolts to the block and you weld your own pick up tube to)

super large 1.625" WG pucks for those trying to control the billet wheel turbos with the stock style WG.

It took me month just to get the larger oil filter adaptor from RJC,small $30 part

huh? who is this? this can not be true. We ship out same day 99% of the time. the only way we do not is if we ran out of an item and have to make another batch but we are usually on top of this and keep ahead of it.

I just talked to Jason on Monday, ordered a hose, he shipped it Tuesday and I got it yesterday. Never had a problem with an orders or product from RJC. Good guys!

I agree......

I ordered a turbo gasket last week and an oil pan gasket this week from RJC. Both parts arrived fast. I ordered the Oil pan gasket on Monday, it was at my front door on Wednesday.:D
Guess I have to replace my cracked pass. header and fix that oil leak this weekend after all, or at least try to.:redface:
Just my experience with RJC.
HTH
Lorenzo

...Just my experience with RJC.
HTH
Lorenzo

x2...Good luck with your new alky combo Lorenzo. When I first did it, it was the beginning of the love/hate with these cars, but usually the love outweighs the hate.