Is it the Chip ??

big dre

I just upgraded to a LT1 maf and translator also a billet fpr.The Mech set the fuel pressure at 38 psi after leaving the shop the car shut off at the stop sign just like it did before the upgrade. Do I need to take the fuel pressure to 43 psi ?? I'm still running the stock chip, I do have 60 lb. injectors and a matching TT chip that will be installed soon. :biggrin:

Set the chip to what the instructions say. Bet its not 38 psi. Tho Im not sure that would make it die. Post up your scanmaster readings at idle

I dought very much it's the fuel pressure setting making it die.? How old is the filter and fuel pump?

Did you reset the ECM after changing the MAF. It's always a good idea.

I might be leading you Guys wrong the scanmaster is on order.The Mech did reset the ecm after the install I forgot that the 43 psi was with the vacuum line off so the fuel pressure was correct.The fuel filter I changed about 5 months ago as far as the pump not for sure the previous owner claimed he changed it in 2010.I had the Iac and tps set about a month ago and during the translator and fpr install yest the Mech had his scan tool plugged in. Thank's to All for the Help