Is it just me?

Rubicon 327

Protected by Attack Cat
Okay I see something going on over in the "feedback" section and it's making me think "it's not just me"

Am I the only one who when I "start a conversation" the new way to PM someone, that if you lock the conversation between you and them that they can't respond back to you? They actually have to start another conversation with you. I have had, and am still having issues with this.

I read in the feedback section that someone was saying they never got a buyer/sellers PM or emails....the emails I don't know about but the PM's or conversations if you will may not be working like mine don't seem to be. I think I have checked everything in my profile to see if I have something set wrong but can't find anything. I even sent a "PM" to an Admin about this and haven't heard back about it.

I know....it's just me right?:confused:

i've bought and sold parts and i have no idea how to post any kind of feed back. it would be nice to see member scores without research.

The feedback section???

Yes, I pulled the below statement in blue from the feedback forum which made me think other people might be having the same problem with P.M's as I am and they don't know it. Just hate to see members getting pissed off at each other because they think someone is ignoring them, when in truth they may not actually be getting the P.M message. I have done a quick "search" and have posted about this problem here and can't seem to figure what I may be doing wrong.

I respsonded to messages when they were sent to me. Whether you get them or not I dont know but half of these messages you guys claim to have sent me I have never recieved either.

Again, it's probably just me and I'm too computer illiterate to figure it out!:oops:

that if you lock the conversation between you and them that they can't respond back to you?
I know....it's just me right?:confused:

Read closer, I *think* it locks the PM so they cannot respond to you. I don't think it locks it between the two of you.

Read closer, I *think* it locks the PM so they cannot respond to you. I don't think it locks it between the two of you.

Thanks DCVING6, That would make sense then. I thought it locked anyone else out of the conversation and kept it personal between you and the person you sent it to. If you check off "allow anyone in the conversation to invite others" I read that to mean, you are allowing anyone else to read your conversations and it isn't a private conversation between you and the person you sent it to anymore.

Thanks!, I will have to give that a try!