Is Dave Schmucker back?

WakkoSS

I was absolutely flabbergasted when I checked my Facebook the other day and had a friend request from Dave Schmucker on there. I'm a fairly easy going guy, but my blood pressure went through the roof faster than a cat with his tail on fire. No note, just a friend request. This is the piece of **** that agreed to rebuild my 87 TR and ended up stripping it and selling it off piece by piece so that he could smoke crack or do heroin or whatever the hell he was doing back then. I had thousands of dollars with of parts in addition to the car itself GONE like I pushed them off a pier. I finally saw the car when it was located, and it was on blocks and just a shell. Rust free burgundy 87 T destroyed for drugs. The pieces of **** at the Sarasota Sheriff's Office refused to do anything about it and I was up a creek without a paddle. Had I been a violent man at the time, I'd have kneecapped him, but that was then.

Is this guy trying to be back in the TR community? I know Wess also had his car stripped for crack too. Dammit even just TYPING this has me all riled up again, and it's been years!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Damm that was a LONG time ago.. "Buickgn" days. He got quite the reputation back then . :rolleyes:

I got burned by him on a GN engine like 15 years ago. I live in sarasota so I really have to be careful ! He knows me so I'm sure He'll keep his distance.
He's a reall POS. People that know what he did still talk to him though.
I cant figure it out. :mad: His time will come.

Schmuck @@@K

I was absolutely flabbergasted when I checked my Facebook the other day and had a friend request from Dave Schmucker on there. I'm a fairly easy going guy, but my blood pressure went through the roof faster than a cat with his tail on fire. No note, just a friend request. This is the piece of **** that agreed to rebuild my 87 TR and ended up stripping it and selling it off piece by piece so that he could smoke crack or do heroin or whatever the hell he was doing back then. I had thousands of dollars with of parts in addition to the car itself GONE like I pushed them off a pier. I finally saw the car when it was located, and it was on blocks and just a shell. Rust free burgundy 87 T destroyed for drugs. The pieces of **** at the Sarasota Sheriff's Office refused to do anything about it and I was up a creek without a paddle. Had I been a violent man at the time, I'd have kneecapped him, but that was then.

Is this guy trying to be back in the TR community? I know Wess also had his car stripped for crack too. Dammit even just TYPING this has me all riled up again, and it's been years!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Damm that was a LONG time ago.. "Buickgn" days. He got quite the reputation back then . :rolleyes:

I got burned by him on a GN engine like 15 years ago. I live in sarasota so I really have to be careful ! He knows me so I'm sure He'll keep his distance.
He's a reall POS. People that know what he did still talk to him though.
I cant figure it out. :mad: His time will come.

I am still paying for his crimes to this day. Fighting discover card and citi card for debts he ran up not counting my initial costs of the car and all the stolen parts he smoked up. Still trying to rebuild. He's not the only Buick guy in the community that is a piece of $hit. There are more of them around here than you would think. They will steal from you, sell you total junk for 5 times what it is worth, and go live the good life racing and bragging about how great their little v6 is. It's a damn shame and makes me wonder is it just in this Joe Dirt GN community or is it just people in general. I tried to keep a good credit standing and paid since 2001 but thanks to the great state of Florida they just gave Douche Schmucker a slap on the wrist and he is living the good life. He was supposed to had a shop open in Sarasota doing other cars but started dabbling with TR's again. I don't know. I don't live down there. Maybe Tommynos or Steve Keech can chime in further if they see any activity going on down there. He won't mess with myself or a few others as he knows that if he sticks his head out of the cracks someone might just well you know :mad: Back then when myself, Carl, & Mike from New York showed up down there to see the carnage the sherrif's office wouldn't do anything, the county wouldn't do anything, the state ended up doing very little and the criminal justice system is just that. Justice for the criminal. Not the victim. It was and still is a nightmare. The problem is as a victim you lose everything and don't have a dime to fight or even the cooperation to fight. You try to pick up the pieces but it is all for not. Hard to recover from stuff like that when you're a small time blue collar worker and not a rich stuck up ba$tard who can afford lawyers and such. Yes, I feel the anger just as you did when you started writing your post. People still talk to him because they think they are going to get a deal on some Buick parts. That is what it's about. I'm going to go relax now :confused:

hOLy cHit.... I never read this stuff before about the guy.

WakkoSS you havent been here for a long time, im suprised to see you posting here on the board. Where did you get lost at for the past few years???

:)

BW

lol

He was on this board for a while. Warning he posted his picture so be aware of bad memories.

Opening a shop

That was the first shop on Lime. It was very nice. Then he screwed over the partner there and moved to 19th street shop which quickly became a whore house and crack alley. I was almost scared to see the pics of the 19th street seeing my car on jack stands stripped, Mike's stage II car on blocks stripped, and Carl's car destroyed with 26's and a crack pipe holder. His Dad's house had 3 or 4 cars behind it under trees totally stripped too. I sure hope he doesn't get anyone over there I started to post but figure they would get butt hurt and say oh you can't say that on here or some bull$hit like that. It is actually hilarious that in 07 the judge released him from probation and put the grand theft auto and numerous other charges to cival. Then I see he opens that shop in 07. WTF? When we tried to go after him there was nothing to get because criminals are smarter than anyone. They know how to beat the system. Every lawyer I contacted recommended me to sue their phone for distress ringing and bothering me as it would result in more funds than suing that guy.

I remember the drama this a$$hole caused. Didn't his dad try to bail his sorry a$$ out of some of his problems??
There are "ways" to deal w/ his kind. At some time, he'll screw the wrong guy, and it'll be time for the "sad singin and the slow walkin".
He'll screw a drug dlr, and they'll find him "feeding the fishes" in Tampa bay.

true story

I remember the drama this a$$hole caused. Didn't his dad try to bail his sorry a$$ out of some of his problems??
There are "ways" to deal w/ his kind. At some time, he'll screw the wrong guy, and it'll be time for the "sad singin and the slow walkin".
He'll screw a drug dlr, and they'll find him "feeding the fishes" in Tampa bay.

Yes, people bailed him out. First was his Dad who bailed him out. He even had a few friends and customers bail him out. Might as well call him Dave Chrysler/General Motors as he has been bailed out about as many times. That is already a fact. He was more scared of the the dealer than he was any of us because we have legit jobs and lives and a lot more to lose for going vigilante on his toothless a$$.

"Sup brother"

I knew Dave well when I lived in St Pete.

lol

"Sup brother"

I knew Dave well when I lived in St Pete.

Kind of reminds me of a fat a$$ Butthead with bare feet. Now that I look back on it Travis reminded me of Beavis.

was this the old S&S turbo regal that did a lot of hot air stuff?

hmmmm.. didn't he do a HA intercooled conversion .. Had really nice mandrel bent pipes on it :eek::rolleyes:.. I had some pics but lost em in one of my puter crashes :redface:

schmuck face

was this the old S&S turbo regal that did a lot of hot air stuff?

hmmmm.. didn't he do a HA intercooled conversion .. Had really nice mandrel bent pipes on it :eek::rolleyes:.. I had some pics but lost em in one of my puter crashes :redface:

Actually the shop right behind S&S turbo regal on 19th was called Turbo Motion. Jason did the hot air to intercooled conversions.

The first shop on Lime Avenue was GN/T racing.

Actually the shop right behind S&S turbo regal on 19th was called Turbo Motion. Jason did the hot air to intercooled conversions.

The first shop on Lime Avenue was GN/T racing.

ok remember now.. had straight tubing with different angles welded on them.. air wouldn't know where the hell it was goin :eek: Dammm that was a LONG time ago !!

ok remember now.. had straight tubing with different angles welded on them.. air wouldn't know where the hell it was goin :eek: Dammm that was a LONG time ago !!

Pie cutting.. the weapon of choice for every ghetto fab guy out there.

I think there are more shops out there NOW than 20 years ago :biggrin:

Attachments

• header2.jpg
    header2.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 220
He also was involved in a break in at Staceys shop where he broke in,used the welder to open the doors,loaded a chevy powered jeep with alot of hi dollar tools and drove off with them...Him and 2 other guys were involved...Me and stacey and 2 other guys tracked them down old school,kicked in a few doors(no BS) I tazered and beat down another guy and handcuffed and tazered a guys ball sack,we got the info we needed and found Dave..We got the stuff back,minus some tools....

I tried to scare Dave for Wess a year or so ago,i think he immediatly got a whole wopping $50 out of it...I have his # in my phone as I got it some time ago and for some reason it still is a working # as I called it for a guy that had a question...

Im not his friend at all,dont hang with him and wont allow him around my house and dont say hi or talk to him...Back in the day he wasnt a bad guy and never did drugs,he actually was a pretty good guy,a bit different but not a bad guy...He allways helped me and others out and alot of time for free and at anytime of the day...BUT...He got on crack from a girlfrend that got him to try it,he changed BIG time...It wasnt dave anymore for a long time...Infact I heard he had stuff to sell from grandnationals that were customer parts removed and not wanted(kinda hard to believe) so I went by and couldnt believe what he looked like,skinny and real shaddy and I saw cars on blocks that were mint looking...I left without buying anything a sI knew he was in some bad crap...

Ive seen him around a few times at best since,he isnt doing drugs anymore as he is getting his fat back...Crazy stuff,but I helped people where I could but im done with trying to beat anything out of a tragic thing that he thinks of as a BIG mistake and his life is over as everyone still wants to kill him...For good reason too,but I also feel for Wess and he still is paying to this day for it..

I now remember getting a call from his dad, wanting to buy some used injs, to replace those "missing" from someone's car...w/ as much stuff missing, who knows how many sets are gone.....I did NOT get involved.