Is ATR still in business????

mec108

Is ATR still in business? :( I tried to calling ATR #1-864-972-3800 AND the only thing I get is a temporally disconnected message. :confused: :confused:

i just ordered a wategate rebuild kit 4 days ago, that came in today

That sucks! I have spent alot of money through ATR. Nothing but good results. They are/were the first vendor I go/went to for parts. At least I got a SS exhaust system that will last longer than the car.

Maybe they are going to an internet commerce only structure.

John Wilde said:
Maybe they are going to an internet commerce only structure.

I sent them an e-mail asking about some headers and downpipe / haven't heard from them yet???

atr

Sent header back for repairs on monday receved wednesday and when out of business on thursday of this week and no whay to get any responce yet.Hope i dont loose the header.

I emailed them a week ago asking a question about their exhaust. No reply. I also called. No answer.

I guess I will go somewhere else.

mec108 said:
Ramchargers, Now ATR. Who's next??

We could certainly use some more business, that's for sure! Guess it is hard to get customers to pretty up their cars when gas prices and heating oil prices are heading for the sky. Help a struggling vendor out, will ya??? :frown:

I tried calling them a couple of days ago. I need some single turbo headers for my stage 2 heads. Does anyone else manufacture them?

atr

Hi ,atr Is Still Are In Business.they Are Going Threw A Restructuring Prosses And Only Are Selling What Is In Stock For The Next 2-3 Monts And Dont Have A Way To Fix Or Fab Products.i Got My Stuff Back From Them With No Repairs Done And They Would Get Back To Me When They Were Ready To Do Them.it Took 10 Day For A Resonce From The Email.the Email Is There Only Contact At This Time Forward.i Had Some One Go To The Shop And The Ups Man Go To Them And Tell Them That I Needed My Stuff Back And I Dont Now If That Is Why They Responded To May Problem With Them.i Email Them Back To See If They Had Some Stuff I Whanted To Buy And No Responce Back And Its Been 15 Days.this Is Due To The Law Problems Between The Owner And Employees. Alleged Missuse Of The Pension Fund.this Is Not A Good Buisness Practice And Joe Q Public Get The **** End Of The Deal.some One Needs To Buy And Run It Or There Will Not Be A Good Ending To This .