Irwindale

Once again, Kevin and I will try to make it. One day I will bring my new project when it gets done to see what it runs. Whoo hoo.

Well....I thought I was going to be able to make a few 6.40 passes with the truck tonight but it figures I got a call and have to go in to the office instead for a conference call at 4:00pm:mad:
I hope it rains. I won't be as upset if it does!! One word of advice, don't get involed in the grocery industry anytime soon. Times are tough..... Good luck if you guys are racing. The air should be great!!

-scott wile

Scott, I too have to pass on Irwindale tonight. Also had a meeting called tonight, don't ever get involved with a union that handles the grocery industry. Just kidding, I am feeling a little under the weather.
Jeff

Well....i'm gonna try to make it back out this Thur. the 6th. This cool weather is hard to pass up. I put a new fuel pump in also so I'd like to see if it's going to help at all. i really want a 6.40;)

-scott wile

Chevota,

Were you able to get the Toyota/buick motor combo smogged? I'd love to do a similar swap someday, but just getting my 86 motor in a 85 certified was a PITA.

The boss said I can go to Irwindale on the 13th. Hope to see some other turbo powered cars and trucks out there.
Jeff

Nope - not smog legal. No cat=no smog:D

Jeff- see you Thur the 13th.

-scott wile