Iphone app

kels87gn

Is it just me is the app crashing on everyone? If I open a topic app just closes. I looked in the App Store to reinstall if I delete it but I don't even see it in the apple App Store.

I have similar problems. I have pretty much given up on the iPhone app. Using Tapatalk. Seems to work fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine works fine on my iPhone. But in my iPad it shuts down. I don't get it.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I haven't seen one response from a sight advisor on this problem yet.

Yea no one that can doing anything about this pos app seems to give a shit!!!

We're on the latest version of the app and the plugin. I didnt code this thing so bitching at me is pretty pointless.

Ill open a ticket but until we get back into the Apple store (And yes, I let Shane know about that weeks ago), there isnt a whole lot I can do.

I'm trying the tapatalk one because the iphone app is terrible. I can't even use it to post anything bitching about the app because it crashes when I hit almost any link.

I miss that app...

Dont have one for the IOS app.. its $200 a year I think for an Apple developer account and it just isnt worth it.

I think we made like $36.00 on mobile ads last year and its not that its all about the money but it at least needs to be at a break even point.

Dont have one for the IOS app.. its $200 a year I think for an Apple developer account and it just isnt worth it.

I think we made like $36.00 on mobile ads last year and its not that its all about the money but it at least needs to be at a break even point.
Ever thought of a donate button linked to paypal.to better the good of TB.COM.