Inyector Opening

I'M still Learning on this computer ,,yes i need help on this ,, not only change the inyectors i upgrade the turbo too and only get 435 hp on dino on 20 pound

Did the car run correctly before you swapped turbo and injectors?

I'm afraid we are getting off track here, but my point was I wouldn't want to use the offset table of that injector like you posted. You are wanting to input the value at whatever his idle voltage is, yet the XFI thinks that value you input is NOT at typical idle voltage but at 12v. If you do it like I posted and adjust that value and get the idle A/F as close as you can, your VE numbers will be close to accurate. The resolution of that value is a tenth (1.1ms, 1.0ms, 0.9ms, etc..) so you are only going to get it so close.

Oh, I see. So it's the opening time always @ 12v. Then the XFI simply adds or subtracts time from there based on it's generic graph.:confused:

Well, either way. I have 2.05 so my troubles are over. However, poor Jowy here still needs help.:D

Jowy, What's going on? Is it someone else's tune in that box or is it your's?

so is better for mi to change to the 2.0 to understan a litle more or keep work in whit the ve table and timing,,,,,,,,,,thanks carl

Sorry, hit the button too soon.

We all wan't the next best thing. But you could work with what you have just fine. Are you re-mapping your whole tune?

Yes it run correctry,but its was a little mistake on mi and change the inyector becas use the heather get red on 18 pound ,,,,,and yes i nead a help on tune

The headers will start to glow red when under boost for a period of time. What the WBO2 is telling you is more critical.
Since you said the car ran good before the injector and turbo swap, start by doing what I said in post#12 of this thread. After you do that, start the car and adjust the Injector Opening Offset to get the idle mixture close. Then you can trim the VE table to get it real, real close.

You are going to have to recalibrate the TPS along with SEVERAL other tables. Did you also install the 2.0 option file after the reflash?