Internals for different power bands question

What springs are you running in the rear? I found going to a stiffer rear spring and switching my ATR rear bar out for an HR unit did wonders. Also, I hated my 27" ET Streets. Gave them away. DR's and slicks worked so much better.

If you simply want to take what you have(power wise) to get the car to play nice on the street....get some adjustable rear/front shocks(i.e. QA-1s), softer tires, remove the front sway bar and get the hr rear sway bar.....removing front sway bar will allow front end to raise higher which in turn helps transfer weight( only suggest this if you get the hr bar). this will help you plant the rear to the ground. Just a few things to get you started......it never ends.

Nope, it never ends lol. Though the entire reason I have the problems that I do is that because I don't want to stray to far from the stock look :) If I show up with 28" tires and a 900 weld in rear sway, NO ONE will race me. Plus I love the factory look anyhow; it just looks nicer to me.

Well the ATR rear bar is just fatter than the stocker. I have my stock wheels and 255 drag radials and it hooks really well.