interior. Seat covers and carpet

timdesu2000

Looking to replace the worn seat covers and faded carpet on the GN. Anyone have suggestions on a brand that has fit well and looks correct. Ive seen all kinds of info on how the Palex doesnt have the gloss anymore and there are other types of replacements out there. Not looking for a show car. Its a driver but would like it to look correct and fit well.
Thanks,
Tim

Check out NOS4GN which is Highway stars a vendor here they have many types of material and will send you a sample of all upon request. Always hear good things about them!
Chris

I highly recommend Highway Stars (nos4gn.com)!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Just did my carpet from highway stars and it fits great. It comes a bit bigger so some trimming is needed.

DO NOT trim anything until you have it in the car!

I put mine in and out 3 times to do the proper trimming by the kick panels and under the dash and radio.

Follow the instructions and place the old carpet over the new one and mark all the holes that need to be cut but I would only trim the edges while it's in the car.

Go to post 16 for pics

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/preping-for-paint-2.365361/

D

Exactly what EVIL said, plus the others.....I got the carpet from Glen at nos4gn and it fit beatilfully. Get the one with the rubber backing if you want stock, or get the one without the rubber backing if you want lighter weight. Man, the carpet is beautiful! Not hard to do if you take your time and measure once and cut twice....er....ah....is it the other way around or........? All the thing Glen sells is top notch.
You might want to check with Dennis Kirban for stock things, too, he is also top notch.

Blue Steel.....'87GN (Bruce Urie)

Thanks for the info guys. Anyone using the seat covers and if so which one did you go with. Looks like 3 different material types?

I bought the carpet, seat covers and door panels for nos4gn....they look awesome...if you look at their website, they have a pic of my car with the covers installed.

I went with Nos4GN for my whole interior. It's not installed yet though. The carpet looks awesome. For now it sits on the guest bed until I get the car painted. I chose the Exclusive material for my seat covers and door panels. It is the closest you will get to OEM. It has the same texture and looks stronger than the other materials.