Interior parts for sale from 85 T Type

TTYPETIMEMACHNE

Interior parts from an '85 T Type, I have just about everything. I've already sold the steering wheel and floor shifter setup. As I sell different parts, I'll update this thread. I just bought my first TR (now probably not my last, lol) and it's a bone stock '86. If you happen to need anything in these pics, I'd be interested in any performance upgrades to trade for parts I have. The seats are in fair shape, no tears but they have some rust colored stains on them. This interior was removed from an '85 to make it a drag car. I've also got a pair of t tops in the oem GM bags, they have typical fade on them, pm me for pics, $250. I've got the exterior emblems as my car was de-badged when it was painted.

As far as pricing for everything else, $500 takes it all or let me know what you need and we can go from there. I'm in NY, email me with questions or call my cell 845.706.7268 Scott.

Attachments

• IMG_0674.jpg
    IMG_0674.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0676.jpg
    IMG_0676.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0677.jpg
    IMG_0677.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0688.jpg
    IMG_0688.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0687.jpg
    IMG_0687.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 96
Only things sold are steering wheel and center console, everything else pictured is available, I'd like to sell it all at once, so I'm going to give it a day or two before I start parting it out piece by piece. A good friend needed the wheel and shift console. The t tops are not pictured, and are available as a pair separately, and the side windows are not pictured but they are included in the $500, thanks... And no, not coming to Bowling Green, but would love to:)