Interior from regal 87 would work with buick t type cars or regal limited

chaparral

Complete interior brownish dash with cluster surround, all pillars and head liner pieces all plastic kick panels drivers and passengers
both door skins with pull handles in excellent conditon door skins need cleaned at most

third light creamish color
set of seats fluff cushion style i guess with arm rest in middle its like a 60 40 split bench
rear seats upper and lower

all interior plastic cosmetic piecess
gold column brownish steering wheel

burgandy interior i have misc. Sail panels
burgandy lower door skins only not upper, both drivers and passengers side,
burgandy seat belts i ended up with two sets so one set is for sale as with the beige ones from the limited car
head liner pieces all metal peices there

would trade for other buick parts interior bumper fillers
console shifter with shifter and ash tray preferably burgandy

factory mag wheels for the limited 87 version pretty decent conditon there 14's i think i swapped out for the 16's

factory gold hood no rust still has chrom trim

factory rear deck lid still has chrom trim does have a line of rust across the usual area on the deck lid.

1978 complete hot air set up for buick oil pan to intake includes turbo crossover pipes manifolds down pipe all sensors motor ran when pulled was in jeep project

still runs but would need gone thru probably 500.00 for complete everything, including turbo which looks new no carb.

Email me back with what parts you have for sale or trade reference burgandy interior i have all parts every last one i need but its a differnt tone then what i was looking for, i wanted grey so if anyone wants to swap complete bucket interior mint condition with burgandy dash pad and all plastic i would swap for complete grey and black in very good condtion same pieces piece for piece in a sense i guess mine is complete

FACTORY REAR TAIL LIGHTS FOR REGAL LIMITED OR REGAL T TYPE EXCELLENT CONDITION NO CRACKS AND CHROME IS IN GOOD CONDITION

both burgandy and the color from gold buick dont know what color to call it stevehllsbr@aol.com or 937 661 0010 steve

Yes i have the trim that covers speakers its brownish would rather sell entire dash but ill do what it takes. I need to liqidte to purchase. Let me know where your located at very new to all this it would be easier for you to figure shipping i live in the 45133 zip code area thanks and let me know

can you send some pics of the door panels to me?email them to(famastria@sbcglobal.net)jim