Interior cloth "Palex" supplier

Tdishon

I tracked down SMS Auto Fabric in Oregon.

The grey Palex code is 5515
The black Palex code is 557
Not too expensive

I found a place also: Original Auto Interiors 800-318-1760. They are expensive - OEM $125/yard, Repop $95/yard.

Anyone used it from either place?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have the black and grey from SMS.
So far it looks good on the roll. Get extra. Some wrinkles...
Looks like a match. Getting front buckets(modern 2012) upolstered in standard GN pattern. After it's done, I will see if I can tell a difference and post pics.
I should have the car back Tues or Wed.

Subscribed, I would like to have my Kirkey's redone to match. I am about to destroy my perfect original seat covers to make the covers.

I want to do the same setup someone posted before. They did blue race seats instead of GN. Please let me know.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Here are the finished seats. They look factory in person. I changed the seat belt style while I was at it.

seat1_zps2337a3cf.jpg
seat3_zpsd11d2715.jpg
seat2_zps0ca4577d.jpg
seat4_zpsd539fb19.jpg

Looks good and kinda scary I think.... Seemed like there's a grim reaper sitting in your seat

Looks much more comfortable and spooky at the same time. The way the headrest is cut from the seat, it really does look like someone in a cloak.

Regards,
John

The seats are out of a 2012 Scion TC. Simple seat track mod. The seats have much more travel and really hug you. Huge difference, I just didn't want to lose the factory look.
I used 1 1/2 yards Grey and 2 1/2 yards Black. The back of the seats used a lot of the black.

The headliner, small dash cover, rear shelf and two seats was $900. The material for the seats was around $450

Back in June, Highway Stars had a sale on their remaining inventory of Grand National seat covers. I purchased their last set of ones made with Black Exclusive Grey Pallex. This was a complete set eg the front and rear seats and the headrests. The retail price was $591. The sale price was a bargain. I have yet to install them mainly because my existing covers are in good condition.