Interior Clarification

turbopwer

I did my diligent search to redo my GN interior and I wanted the closest to original look as possible. I don't want to down any vendors but one company stated on their site that they have the closest PALEX material available. I was soon shipped samples with the PALEX being one to decide if I would go with them. My stepfather already had ordered new upper door panels from Mike's Monte's and they were PALEX but I was a little worried because of the darker color(I'm used to the silver look). The wrapping on MM upper panels said PUI.com. So I called my good friend Brian Gbody to ask a few questions and he said his show quality material complete kit would match almost the same if not perfect. He stated he also gets his from PUI. He sent me the complete interior to see if they match MM and the company that claims that they have the closest PALEX material available. Brian was correct as they all three were dead on in color and design. I have attached 3 pictures showing how close of a match they all are. Obviously, the "secret " company must get their "exclusive" PALEX material from PUI also. ;)

Attachments

• IMAG0089(2).jpg
    IMAG0089(2).jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 192
  • IMAG0092.jpg
    IMAG0092.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 197
Brian knows his stuff as much as evrybody pisses and moans about service etc.I have dealt with him for over 4years now and have called him with many ?'s.He knows alot about these cars that doesn't get credit from.Has alot of secrets that he keeps to himself on things,and souces he has contact with.;)

I have the upper door panels, front and rear seat covers from Mikes Montes and nobody has ever noticed the differance in the color. It is very slight differance in color. I almost did not do the rear seat after doing the fronts and door panels, but what the heck...I already had the rear covers.

sorry to say but the exclusive pallex is not pallex but something they use to get a close look. if you dont want to buy the premade seats i know where you can get the original pallex material and you can have seat covers made. pui from gbody is the closest you are going to get from a pre made cover