Interesting underhood pic of nice GN

gn underhood pic

Is that a 3" up pipe?

I am sure that gn can handle the RJC mega downpipe :biggrin: I am sure it's cylinder wall has plenty of cracks in it as well as needs a sleeve.

Confusis say woman who fly on header panel down side up have hairy crack up. Sorry, up side down doesn't work quite right.

Enough Crown and you won't even need the clothespin.

On second thought if we can get her and Nelson Febus (of Febus Films) fame together. :eek: and a few volunteers
for extras we could probably make a mighty fine motion picture. I need names for the Movie and the players.
any ideas.....:confused:

JD to hell with the new business. We have a money maker right here......:cool:

thats looks like a ported to the max 70mm intake, at least let the redness subside from the night before and then take the picture. LOL on another note she looks like nicole richie.

Enough Crown and you won't even need the clothespin.

On second thought if we can get her and Nelson Febus (of Febus Films) fame together. :eek: and a few volunteers
for extras we could probably make a mighty fine motion picture. I need names for the Movie and the players.
any ideas.....:confused:

JD to hell with the new business. We have a money maker right here......:cool:

and a hell uv a lot more interesting:cool:

I'd hit it!.....

Probably a couple times!:biggrin:

And then again... and again...... and again....... and again..... and then one more time for the record!:biggrin:

cum on you guys, this is a seriously fast car, even though the external blow-off valve has been polished for smoother flow, it has a crack on It, maybe from too much boost and got hot? Someone should tell the owner,maybe he can remove the black heat tape so we can help him diagnose it better!!!!!

Definitely customized "Rock-Her Panels" on both sides. Very Nice Job!