Intercooler adapters. Anyone need some??

Camfreek

Thanks Rob!!!
Boy its been a while since I have been on here. I see a lot has happened latly and lots of post which is great. My WH1 is coming along and my 84 Gn should be out to play in a few months, can't wait to show all these imports whats up;) Anyways I have some adapters for intercooler kits I was going to make and seeing how my life goes it never happend:frown: I have three sets, They need to be finished, like flanges welded and an adapter for the manifold piece, but just want to see if any fo you guys are interested? Here is a pic, let me know. Thanks

Attachments

• P4160505.JPG
    P4160505.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 272
actually from the pics I saw of those adaptors they look like some good solid craftmanship, but I gotta admit, I do lean on my alky kit just as much as I would an intercooler. besides, nothing like seeing the look on a guys face after you spank his ricer and tell him that you don't even have an intercooler, it is priceless. :D

actually from the pics I saw of those adaptors they look like some good solid craftmanship, but I gotta admit, I do lean on my alky kit just as much as I would an intercooler. besides, nothing like seeing the look on a guys face after you spank his ricer and tell him that you don't even have an intercooler, it is priceless. :D

That's what I'm talking about!

Thank you

Thank you for the compliments:cool: They did turn out really nice, I made them about a year ago when a lot of people were asking about intercooler kits on this forum, I just never got around to completeing them like I wanted to. I had planned on doing a bolt on kit for our cars, I have one on my 84 GN at the moment, nothing against Alky, I just like intercoolers, but when I get my WH1 done I will be running alky on it. I am doing a alky kit on my lil bro's Stang right now:D And please don't bash it cause its a Stang. It is American, it has a turbo and it is a 2.3 cranking out a healthy 328 rear wheel horsepower;)

So where could one find a good alky kit for a Hot Air car? I was thinking of going intercooler but may just do alky

So where could one find a good alky kit for a Hot Air car? I was thinking of going intercooler but may just do alky

Razor Kit from Alkycontrol. The only way to go. IMO an intercooler on a Hot Air with a TA33C is a waste of time and money. The limits of this turbo are solved with an alkly kit. Good luck. Brad

Awesome i got the engine built with some good stuff and just want to get use to it with the stock turbo then go big! ill mostly run the 1/8th with it on weekends and want something thatll suprise alot of ppl when they dont see a intercooler lol

to add an IC, just switch to an 86 /87 intake, (which outflows the hot air
intake.), use a modified Accufab/PTE/stock 86/87 upper plenum
and use any turbo you want, at least up to and including a TA49.
I have been running 87 turbos for years on my cars.
See the pics of Waco's car and mine in other posts.

Razor Kit from Alkycontrol. The only way to go. IMO an intercooler on a Hot Air with a TA33C is a waste of time and money. The limits of this turbo are solved with an alkly kit. Good luck. Brad

That is true to a point, but any intercooler makes a huge differance in its self. Not counting or including Alky.

The dyno don't lie, I got just about 40HP out of a intercooler alone, wait till I get the Alky on there!!

I have been tinkering with a few other things as well and hope to have some real passes and time slips before I open my mouth.

Anyways I can see no one is interested in the adapters so thats cool, on to the next project.