integra does a stoppie at the track! insane!

I never seen that happen in a front wheel drive.I had a customer bring in a s-10 blazer that someone had messed with go into low lock at 50 mph.They had wires crossed and scotch locked together under the truck.He had a bruise across his chest from the seatbelt

I never seen that happen in a front wheel drive.I had a customer bring in a s-10 blazer that someone had messed with go into low lock at 50 mph.They had wires crossed and scotch locked together under the truck.He had a bruise across his chest from the seatbelt

wow:eek: that would suck!

Wow, people at street fire make some stupid comments. "He ran out of NOS in third gear and had drastic power loss", yeah, losing your spray would slow the car down so much to raise the back end...

Wow, people at street fire make some stupid comments. "He ran out of NOS in third gear and had drastic power loss", yeah, losing your spray would slow the car down so much to raise the back end...

Yep, almost funnier that the video!!!:rolleyes:

haha, yea, they're clearly not the brightest of crowds for the most part. I think if you watch the other version of this video from the other side of the track you can actually hear the engine rev way up when the rear tires start to lift... missed third and found first!

heres the other angle: YouTube - MIR Import vs Domestic 11/09/08 Integra

That was a good time !! great event ! I never knew there was so many 9 sec hondas out there or course they are tin cans with zero interior. I would say my favorite car was the white 427 TA baby girl had the perfect launch wheels up smooth drop and some mad fast trap speed on a na car. :D

Wow, I'm glad I dont have o worry about having that problem! sucks to drive and import I guess!

I put my 2+2 into 4th instead of 6th at 163 mph and all it did was completely destroy my detroit locker (while sounding like a jet landing). Good thing it isn't FWD.

i miss MIR and all the smack talkin :D ..you BETTER not return to the pits if you lose to a slower type of car.. its not as bad as Capital Raceway where you COULD get hurt LOL..

haha, yea, i normally go to Capitol and the last time i was there, there were a few good ol' boys with hands full of money talking it up! adds a little something special to the track visit:)

Gotta admit I did that in a 200sx I had leaving a girls house angry. Back end did wiggle around a bit. Foutunatly it just broke the shift fork and it was a fairly easy fix.

That was a good time !! great event ! I never knew there was so many 9 sec hondas out there or course they are tin cans with zero interior. I would say my favorite car was the white 427 TA baby girl had the perfect launch wheels up smooth drop and some mad fast trap speed on a na car. :D

Honda's just recently got in the 8s thanks to this local beast.

IMAGE_251.jpg