Intake pic

Chris Hogeland

TWISTED 6 RACING
Some pic for A Customer.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1392688751.943144.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1392688776.680751.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1392688803.118452.jpg

I'm the lucky guy who owns this intake.

One thing I wanted to mention is that the "unported" port in the photo is what I got directly from Champion as their "race ported" version.

I am not speaking ill of champion, just wanted to let everyone how much more potential these intake and heads have.

I am super excited to put these parts that Chris is doing for me to work. It's only a matter of time. :)

Adrian

Would really like it if you can post the result, in the form of a short vid---it should be killer!
Can you show us the rest of the build?

well the rest of the build....it just looks like a shortblock so nothing special.

Once the motor gets completed finished I can post photos. It will be a long time from now.

I just wanted to say thanks to Chris Hogeland for all his work and help in my build. Chris is a straight up guy and is always helpful.

Adrian

I tell you guys I been spending a little time with Chris and his work is at the top. His engines are right. I have been trying to gain a little knowledge from him but its above and beyond me what these little engines can do. Especially win he puts them together.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Those heads look like they were opened up to the last millimeter! :D
Very nice work....

Ahhh. I forgot what I was going to say......I cant get over that E-harmony vid in Usetaboost sig.. I was on the floor...

Anyway, my Weber intake and heads look very similar to those. I have their 445 Race port. However, my Brand new ported Champions looked nothing like those.
Good job