Intake manifold etc.

hemi8

Goin Sideways
For Sale:
- 86 Buick GN intake manifold. (I have switched to the new Champion Intake). The intake has been port matched to unmodified GN1 aluminum heads,comes with Kenne Bell Plenum with matching RJC power plate, intake-to-head bolts, stock fuel rail, EGR block-off plate and a new set of FelPro intake gaskets (non-bathtub design). E-mail for pics, $330.00
- Stock feed and return lines (only 2 yrs old) $50.00 for both.
- Accufab fuel pressure regulator ( 2yrs old) $65.00.
- PTE Turbo Saver 110.00 (comes with all instructions and all parts)
-John's Preformance fuel pressure gauge set-up (steel braided hose with liquid-filled gauge) $45.00.

Let me know your Zip Code and I will let you know the shipping cost.

Yes it is adjustable. It is the black anodized one that Jack Cotton sells. Shipping is $4.00, if interested send me a e-mail and I will give you my address to send your check to.

Ill take the accufab shipped to 06492. Ill paypal you or send a MO. Let me know if anyone else got it first.

Bison: you have email
TT/Ameasap: No, after the 3rd one leaked on me I will never-ever use one of cheap brass Tees again. The gauge set-up screws directly to the rail.
8AV8: you have email
Gnis2quick: you have mail

CME2FLY: Sent pics, yes it is still for sale.
Accufab FPR is SOLD.
Mike Freeman
86 GN

Turbo Saver is sold to 8AV8, if anyone would like pics of the intake or anything else please let me know.
Mike

I apoligize to those of you who have sent me private emails. I thought I had it set so I would receive a email notification when one was sent, I have now corrected the problem and responded to the many private messages sent to me. Still have the intake (not for long as there were multiple people who sent private massages wanting pics), fuel lines & fuel pressure gauge.
Mike Freeman
86 GN