Intake, ac delete, access. Bracket, rjc ten. Pully

gentek10

Intake with fuel rail, adjustable regulator, heater core lines with hoses, and egr. Bolt holes checked nothing stripped
sold

Ac delete bracket with modified y bracket to fit
40 shipped

Stock Accessory bracket no stripped holes power steering holes drilled out comes with necessary bolts and lock nuts to install the pump. Worked nicely on my car
Sold

Rjc executive tensioner pully
Sold

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1386011003.236668.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1386011018.245934.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1386011041.698094.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last edited:
Got my stuff in 2 days good seller thanks again man pulley looks good

Ready to send payment for intake and acc bracket. Paypal?
Thanks!

Paypal $ sent to you for the intake. Sorry man, i havent been able to get on this site to get paypal info since they did the upgrades.

PM finally sent. This site sucks now. Now that they changed everything i have problems logging on.

Uh oh... I sent payment for the intake and the acc bracket on Sunday around noon est. Just now seeing the Monte231ss sent $ for intake.

No worries frank86gn I refunded his money . It was clearly sold to you if he would have read our last few messages
As soon as payment clears,which you said would be today, I will ship your intake and accessory bracket. I had givin a couple people my PayPal address who would say they are going to pay the same day then end up not. That's why I posted everything is up for grabs in other words it's first come first serve at this point . Which you clearly responded to and I immediately dealt with you. Then later with out consent from me someone else sent money. I took care of him and refunded the money he sent.
Not to mention all the updates this past week helped with the confusion.

Last edited:
I apologize for any confusion. But it happens imagine what the venders here have to deal with at times much respect to them. I'm not here to burn anyone I love being able to sell my parts to help fund new parts and I wouldn't dare do anything that would jeopardize that. Thanks
Jonathan