Insurance who do you use ?

I use State Farm AGREED VALUE on all 3 of mine,very reasonable!!!!

JD

paul vilser said:
Haggerty with and agreed value.

I've been using Hagerty. Today I called to renew and also called Grundy. Grundy was about 1/3 the price. Only problem is NC is one of only 3 states they don't insure cars in unless over 25 years old.

twinvipers said:
Who do you guys use for your collector car insurance ?
Hey Jeff I use American Collectors Insurance For all my cars ( 6 buicks, 2 pontiacs and a vette ) and my dad uses them for his cars ( 1 buick, 2 plymouths, and a vette ) and they were quite a bit cheaper than grundys or anyone else we called! Their phone # is 1-800-360-2277 if you want to give them a shot. :)

vanman1120 said:
Hey Jeff I use American Collectors Insurance For all my cars ( 6 buicks, 2 pontiacs and a vette ) and my dad uses them for his cars ( 1 buick, 2 plymouths, and a vette ) and they were quite a bit cheaper than grundys or anyone else we called! Their phone # is 1-800-360-2277 if you want to give them a shot. :)

Thanks Van

I'll try them.

Did you get your jacket and stuff yet ?

Yeah I got the jacket last week, in the same box he shiped it to Paul in! Still had the postmark on it and every thing, Paul never even opened it, I was really lucky to get it back! Ready to come off of that GNX yet? If you don't want dad's 440 6pack just sell it to me, I am coming to Raleigh N.C. to pick up a trailer from gold rush trailers next week on my way to New York to pick up a few cars, I could load yours up while I'm there!HAHA :) :cool:

vanman1120 said:
Yeah I got the jacket last week, in the same box he shiped it to Paul in! Still had the postmark on it and every thing, Paul never even opened it, I was really lucky to get it back! Ready to come off of that GNX yet? If you don't want dad's 440 6pack just sell it to me, I am coming to Raleigh N.C. to pick up a trailer from gold rush trailers next week on my way to New York to pick up a few cars, I could load yours up while I'm there!HAHA :) :cool:

Where in NY are you going ? To get ???

I posted a thread that I am going to NY and back several times(empty on the way up each time) if anyone needed transport.

Still waiting on all the info of the GTX. I have a friend that might want it.

I am very glad this topic pop-up. Have any of you ever had to settle a claim with the insurance company?. I had the run-around with the insurance for 1yr + for a drunk driver ,who wreck a 96 turbo impalla SS/89 Lesaber T-Type L32 supercharge.

steveX said:
I am very glad this topic pop-up. Have any of you ever had to settle a claim with the insurance company?. I had the run-around with the insurance for 1yr + for a drunk driver ,who wreck a 96 turbo impalla SS/89 Lesaber T-Type L32 supercharge.

I had it out with the underwriter that Haggerty uses for Florida. The people at Haggerty could not be nicer or more helpful during the whole ordeal, but their hands are a little tied.

I finally contracted with an outside adjuster at a flat rate who really put the screws to the underwriter. They settled the claim pretty quickly after the adjuster got involved. They did not pay in full, but more than enough to satisfy myself and the adjuster.

Yea, I figure.

Every insurance company i have delt with is a pain in the A$$.

remine of the U.S. goverment....LOL