Insurance company question

MY6ISQWK

Has anyone here ever heard of American Modern Home Insurance Co?

Apparently, they have an Elite Collector Car Program. They were recommended to me through GEICO. They classify our cars as "classic" and have an "agreed" rather than "stated" policy. They also don't limit your driving of the car to shows only. You can use the car for enjoyment and to dinner, etc.

They sound reasonable and their quote to me was great so I was wondering if anyone here had an experience with them.

Thanks!

My buddy had Grundy on his 60 chevy and drove it all the time.I called Statefarm and they said they have stated value policy.They said there is no mileage limit.

I'll give Grundy a call tomorrow and see what they have to say.

I know that with a "stated" policy, the insurance company can still negotiate in case of a loss. With an "agreed" policy, you get the amount that you are insured for.

friends of mine have state farm and they went to grundy for a quote and gave it to state farm and got the same price. no limitations but the insurance card says regal on it so does mine.

Well I called Grundy today and decided to give them a shot. The yearly premium was $248 for $15,000 of "agreed" value.

They allow you to take a Sunday drive or to dinner, etc.. They just don't want you to take it to work or school or on routine errands.

It seems like it will work for me.

I called them this morning and by the afternoon, my coverage was bound.

Thanks for the feedback!

Larry