Installing mototron 60# injectors

PsYcHo GN

Member Extraordinaire
I will be installing some mototron 60# injectors in my GN this weekend. I've never installed injectors before, so are there anything tips or tricks I should know? I would like to do it right the first time, so any input would be greatly appreciated!

The first time I replaced my injectors the stock ones were stuck pretty good. Be patient with getting them out. I used an open end to wedge them out. Make sure you clean the boss and lube them so the new ones go in without pinching the O ring (I have done that:mad:)

Like Pronto said - getting the old ones out is the hardest part. Mine were a PITA - even had one separate when I pried it out. Really not a hard job at all other than that. The directions on gnttype.org were helpful and it only took about an hour. BTW, the 60's are great units even with a stock motor.

Thanks for the information guys!

I have new 60# mototrons w/ a TT Alcohol chip that is going in, hopefully this weekend. The Razor progressive kit should arrive next week, so that will go in hopefully the following weekend. Then it's just a matter of fine-tuning it.