Installing ATR external wastegate-need help ASAP

GNguy

U aint that big
I am going to install an ATR external wastegate and I need to know where I put the hoses and where to connect them(which on the wasteaget connects to the compressor side ect.) any help fast would be greatly appreciated. thanks

When I purchased mine (used) I only had one usable vacuum port. The one on the "hat" was blocked off (I could simply unscrew the nut and use it if I need to though). The vacuum port on the botton of the 'gate connects to my compressor because I am running "tuner style"
I do not run the wastegate solenoid. Even when I did, one part of the "Y" went to the bottom of the wastegate and one went to the compressor housing.
Hope that helps

I'm kind of curious too where one would plumb that top port. Maybe it's for different applications

Atr Downpipe With Racegate

3 weeks ago, I had my stage 3 BB Cheetah turbo and ATR DP 301 intalled on my GN, I used the turbonetics racegate and there pressure regulator as pictured on page 95 or 96 or the newest pair of jegs catalogs.

THE solenoid is still left electrically connected by THATS all,

OUT from the pressure port on the turbo is a TEE that splits that line into TWO paths, ONE PATH goes to the LOWER PORT of the racegate, THE other line from the tee goes into the adjustable pressure regulator with the black control knob, out of the pressure reg the line goes to the top port or the RACEGATE< THEORY or OPERATION, when the two pressures are EQUAL ( below the pressure at which the regulator does not regulate, the GATE IS in a state of being closed, as soon as the boost pressure on the lower port is higher than the top port, is blows off exhaust gas, and regulates boost.

To hook up the solenoid back in the air circuit , you would have to tee into the bottom hose also and use the solenoid to vent the pressure signal through a restrictor oriface and set the intial boost setting lower on the pneumatic regulator to lowest alowable setting under adverise conditions, ie, (10 psi or so) and the solenoid would add to this baseline boost venting off pressure to the lower port, the bigger the restrictor , the more additional boost added to baseline setting of the pneumatic regulator.

NOW< I EVEN CONFUSED