Installed New Swaybar Today

flipmo

"Come Correct - Boosted"
Hey all. Added another component today and it feels really great coming off the brake. How does it look?

Thanks

flipmo

Attachments

• 100_0415.jpg
    100_0415.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 326
I think it's the one FULLTHROTTLE is selling. The one I just received from them look just like it. I believe ATR use to make them, I could be mistaking though, eithcase...the Bar is a HUGE improvement over the stock. Can't wait to install mine, just waiting on the UMI boxed lowers :)

Raymond Bunch said:
I think it's the one FULLTHROTTLE is selling. The one I just received from them look just like it. I believe ATR use to make them, I could be mistaking though, eithcase...the Bar is a HUGE improvement over the stock. Can't wait to install mine, just waiting on the UMI boxed lowers :)
Hey Raymond, Buds and thanks for the compliment. Yes, it is the FullThrottle bar. After going back and forward on getting an HR, this bar, or one similar, I chose this one because I didn't read anywhere on any of the boards where the HR bar just kicks the pants off of any of the competition and considering the cost of the HR bar. Hopefully I made an intelligent decision based upon performance gains, but the only well for me to tell is on the track. But it does feel good leaving hard on the street.

I'll holla

flipmo

flipmo said:
Hey Raymond, Buds and thanks for the compliment. Yes, it is the FullThrottle bar. After going back and forward on getting an HR, this bar, or one similar, I chose this one because I didn't read anywhere on any of the boards where the HR bar just kicks the pants off of any of the competition and considering the cost of the HR bar. Hopefully I made an intelligent decision based upon performance gains, but the only well for me to tell is on the track. But it does feel good leaving hard on the street.

I'll holla

flipmo

Hey flipmo, I thought is was and thanks. I also felt the same way about HR bar, I would have ordered their complete pro stree set up but they didn't have any bars on the shelf and I would have had to wait for 4-6 weeks. I just hate waiting for stuff, so I too bought the Fullthrottle bar. In saying this, I installed it tonight along with the UMI lowers. Man what a difference!!! Happy I went with this set up. Now I just need to install the Razor alcy kit, it also showed up today :) Take care.
Ray

Raymond Bunch said:
Hey flipmo, I thought is was and thanks. I also felt the same way about HR bar, I would have ordered their complete pro stree set up but they didn't have any bars on the shelf and I would have had to wait for 4-6 weeks. I just hate waiting for stuff, so I too bought the Fullthrottle bar. In saying this, I installed it tonight along with the UMI lowers. Man what a difference!!! Happy I went with this set up. Now I just need to install the Razor alcy kit, it also showed up today :) Take care.
Ray
Raymond, we have similarities and I too am satisfied with my purchase. I bought Razor's kit also and should have it in a couple of days. That's really the only thing I'm waiting on to install.

Getter-Done!!

flipmo

Renthorin said:
What do you have for rear lower control arms?
I have boxed LCAs on mine. Not sure what the UMIs Raymond has on his are, but I'm almost sure :confused: they're boxed also.

flipmo said:
I have boxed LCAs on mine. Not sure what the UMIs Raymond has on his are, but I'm almost sure :confused: they're boxed also.

Hey guys..yeah they are the boxed version. Although they also offer the tubular version as well. Really nice quality! flipmo, I'm going to attempt to anstall the Razor kit this evening if time permits, tryin to get rest of this Christmas shopping done :redface: I'm way behind the power curve.... Merry Christmas all :)

Raymond Bunch said:
Hey guys..yeah they are the boxed version. Although they also offer the tubular version as well. Really nice quality! flipmo, I'm going to attempt to anstall the Razor kit this evening if time permits, tryin to get rest of this Christmas shopping done :redface: I'm way behind the power curve.... Merry Christmas all :)
Hey, Hey, just finished my shopping yesterday (nick of time) before the mad rush today. Maybe it's just me, but I think retailers really jack up the prices to make us late shoppers pay the price :D.

Raymond, Razor is one kool guy. I did receive my kit today but am leary about the install myself. Razor told me the other day if I can install a radio, then this should be no problem :confused: :confused:. Well, every radio job I have done haven't been so pleasant. I really hate to start a job/task and then get right in the middle and say, How the @%#^#*#)#0%^# and what the $%$#(*&(_^%$ do I do with this %^&*&*@ thing :mad:. I'm thinking about letting Billy install this kit cause I know he can Getter-Done right. Anyone out there had any real trouble installing their alky kit?

Thanks All

flipmo

flipmo, do you use a front sway bar also?
You're combo sounds mean, I'll bet she goes real good!
Looks like your exhaust pipes are almost touching the ground,
or is that just an optical illusion?

topfuel said:
flipmo, do you use a front sway bar also?
You're combo sounds mean, I'll bet she goes real good!
Looks like your exhaust pipes are almost touching the ground,
or is that just an optical illusion?
What's up Topfuel? Yes, I currently have the front sway-bar on but will be yanking her off soon, since I only drive it every now and then. Drives pretty good but no track times yet; however, I am looking forward to next season. Wish we could race year round here in MD. No, I have plenty of space from the pipes to the ground, so it must be a figment of your imagination :cool: :cool:

Thanks

flipmo