Install Turbolink V2.13 on new laptop???

Buickcruiser

Hey Guys,
I am reposing this here also because of lack of responses in the scan tool section.
How can I install the Turbolink V2.13 onto my new laptop (no floppy drive). I have a scan disk and have transferred all of the Info from the disk to that, but when put the scan disk into my computer at startup it does not automatically download like it is supposed to according to the instructions on the disk. I have also tried a cdrw and it boots right into windows.
Thanks
David

:confused: If your new laptop is running "Vista" Turbolink may not work.
You may have to install DOS as a second operating system. Do a
search on Google "running dos programs in vista".

I have XP Pro.
I have clicked my computer then the cd drive and i see an icon that says install. it takes me to dos and says do you want to install i push y and it take me to another screen that says pick your dive I then Click C and the dos screen goes away??????
Thanks
David

From what I remember 2.13 did not have an install. You can just copy the files to the hard drive and try to run it from there. Do you know if the hard drive is FAT32 or NTFS? I have made bootable USB drives for Direct Scan but have not tried Turbolink. I no longer have a laptop that will boot to USB to test. Does the laptop have a LPT port? You could also go to a command prompt and run the install from there to see the error message.
Start-->Run--> type 'CMD' -->OK--> type 'D:' (or whatever your CD drive is) hit ENTER--> type 'INSTALL' hit ENTER.

I found some old tlink files. If the file you are trying to install is TLv213.exe then it needs a password to be extracted.