Insane turbo Lexus...

you don't see a chute deployed on the street very often!!I saw another video of this guy racing a built hyabusa at a track.Can't remember where I found it,probably streetfire video site.It runs 9.50s

Yep that is Hal's Car. It is a car based out of louisville,ky.
That son of a bitch is mean on the streets. Not too often do you see a car cruzin on the streets with a chute.:biggrin:

IT has a built 2jzgte supra motor in it with a th400 very very fast motor

Looks mean, but MY yota will "spank him"... with no chute :D

- and it's buick powered:wink:

you don't see a chute deployed on the street very often!!I saw another video of this guy racing a built hyabusa at a track.Can't remember where I found it,probably streetfire video site.It runs 9.50s

yeah it would be a good race but he is a easy low 8sec car and im sure you are toooooooooooo!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

That is definitely a badass Lexus and..

I believe I posted this same video many months ago... In any event, I'd put my $$$ on your yota!!!:D

Check out the bios....and I beleive it would be a lot closer race than you guys think.
Single Turbo SC300 (Built Lexus)

Oh I'm sure it would probably be a close race especially considering the way the Lexus MPHs, but I think Scott's 'yota would win the race in the first 60' cause apparently the Lexus doesn't launch too hard.... If you've seen the In-car vids of it you'd know what I'm talking about:smile: It's just a little bench racing though, so no need to take it too seriously;)

Oh I'm sure it would probably be a close race especially considering the way the Lexus MPHs, but I think Scott's 'yota would win the race in the first 60' cause apparently the Lexus doesn't launch too hard.... If you've seen the In-car vids of it you'd know what I'm talking about:smile: It's just a little bench racing though, so no need to take it too seriously;)

I only posted because it was mentioned that it ran "9.50's" :biggrin: If it is indeed running "low 8's" you can count me out:eek:

I only posted because it was mentioned that it ran "9.50's" :biggrin: If it is indeed running "low 8's" you can count me out:eek:

To my knowledge the car has not run anywhere near 8's so I don't know where menmy6 got that info from:confused: I'm sure if he had it would be on his site and there would've already been a video of it... Plus to run low 8's I'm guessing he would have a T6 style thumper turbo like most of the Supras running that fast and not the T4 76mm that he was running...

Please keep in mind I'm not taking anything away from this Lexus as it is a really badass ride and definitely a great sleeper especially w/o the 'chute on!

I have to say, I've always been impressed with the supra engines. That Lexus is badass and a for real sleeper. I'd rather have that than any Supra.

BTW, Here's a pic of a low 8 second car on the street:wink: It was a spy pick snapped while I was riding around Bowling Green. It's soon to be a streetable 7 second ride:cool:

Attachments

• STREETDRIVE.jpg
    STREETDRIVE.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 174
Dusty,

When you get the car back together you should have someone ride along with a camera and go for a ride to a drive-thru fast food place like Mickey D's...:biggrin: Kinda like when Millen drove his Outlaw 10.5 Mustang to the local BK... I'd be willing to pay for your Happy Meal or even a Big Mac just to see that vid! ;) :cool:

LOL @ Dusty...when is it going to be back together man? :biggrin:

Should pick it up from the body shop Friday....new paint:biggrin:

Probably 6 weeks. Should have pistons in 2-3 which is all I'm waiting for to get the motor together. I'll start headers next week or two with a mock-up block so everything will be ready when the motor is finished.

I have a 1/4 track rental the weekend before BG. If all goes well I'll be in the 7's by BG. I doubt I'll be able to run there anymore but may bring it to cruise around in at night.

Brick....if I can back it up we may have to do the video thing. We'll see how it runs when I get it going.