Insane deal on Centerline Telstars at Jegs!

ross87t

I just thought I'd let you guys know about this.

I've been wanting a set of Telstars since I owned my previous Buick, but I never wanted to fork over $300 a wheel for 15" Centerlines. My quest to find a set of 18's at an affordable price that everyone and their brother didn't already have on a g-body didn't pan out. I was looking at Jegs' wheel selection yesterday evening and to my pleasant surprise, they (Telstars) are on sale...BIG TIME.

15x8s are usually $319.99 per wheel. I paid $209.99 per wheel (bought 2).:eek:
15x7s are usually $296.99 per wheel. I paid $195.99 per wheel (bought 2).:eek:

That sale has been on Centerlines site for a while. But when I called they said they needed weeks to make them.
Does jegs have them in stock?

It's about time Telstars got back into the realm of reality...That's pretty close to what I paid and then they went nuts a while after I bought mine.

That sale has been on Centerlines site for a while. But when I called they said they needed weeks to make them.
Does jegs have them in stock?

Yep. I've got tracking numbers and an expected arrival date of 9/2/11. :)

Those used to be $128 per wheel for 15x8. The set i had on my old car, i bought on this board for $550 including tires? Times have changed for sure.

Those used to be $128 per wheel for 15x8. The set i had on my old car, i bought on this board for $550 including tires? Times have changed for sure.

Yes. They were cheaper in 1999.

100 mile GNs were $22k at the same time.

Got any pics?

Centerline Telstars. (Not my car.)

26866670053_large.jpg

Pictures%20020_500x280.jpg