Inner door panels f/s or trade.

turbo grey

I have a pair of inner door panels from a 87 t-type.they are in excellent condition,and come complete with pull straps,window and door lock switches.They are grey (top half),and black
(bottom half)
Will sell,or trade. im looking for the following items.
-transbrake.
or
-28/10.5 0r 11.5" slicks or et streets.

I'm located in Toronto.
Thanks.

complete for everything,including switches and pull straps.
plus shipping.
i'll try and get some pics,but have to get my nephew to do it for me.(im not too good at this computer stuff.)

I will take them if the chrome plated trim pieces that stretch the length of the upper panel are in good to excellent shape...not broken or scratched, etc...Scott

BTW you sure the lowers are black? I've never seen black on the arm rests or any of the plastic on the lower...You take Paypal?

the plastic,and armrest are grey,but the lower material section is black.(im gonna double check when i get home for sure.)
I dont have paypal,but a postal m/o works for me.

Ok, as long as the plastic on the uppers is in good/exc shape I will take them. Only buying them for the uppers anyways : ) Man, how long you figure it'll take a MO to reach Canada?

Scott, didn't know you wanted them...Doesn't matter to me. Scott

Well i have been inquiring about them for a couple days, but you actually said you wanted them definitely first. So, it could go either way. We should let the seller decide.

Scott