Inner cooler question?

BUICK GN

I have a Hye-Tech Performance custom inner cooler in the stock location its three years old. I would think the front mounted inner cooler would be better but I am open to all suggestions? Plus what would the inner cooler I have be worth if I wanted to sell it and buy a front mount inner cooler? Any help would be great! Thanks

Well you might not get a lot of responses because they're called Intercoolers, not sure why Hye-Tech calls them Inner Coolers????

The Intercooler you have is better than stock, I'd personally just put the FMIC $ towards an Alky kit and reduce the temps lower than the FMIC could anyways and boost away on pump gas.

Nice thing about the SLIC is the Radiator gets 100% of the air flowing through the Grille.

I aggree....

w/gnvyus 1, there are trade-offs w/the front mount and unless your going faster than high tens, you can't beat the addition of the alchy for the return of the investment.:biggrin:

Inner-Cooler is what Julio should name his Kits, that's an Inner-Cooler for sure.:D

BTW, the shorter route piping the SLIC have vs the FMIC help with spoolup too. There's at least 4 feet of extra piping for the FMIC which has to be filled by the turbo.

Alky for the Win!!!!

Then run E85 and see how much boost that Inner-Cooler can handle. :cool: