injectors

Boostdeznuts

TURBO PART WHORE
I have a 67 Chevelle with 5.7 stock moror with 4L60E tranny. Am putting in a 76 turbo on it . What injectors should I get to run that turbo setup ?
20130803_152021.jpg
20130803_152021.jpg

A set of 80# Siemens should do the job........[Unless you are on E85.]
80's at 4 bar are now 94#. [What I'm starting with on my 5.3.]

Would you need adapters with the Siemens 80 for the ls stock harness?
If it's an LS1 harness, then no. If it's a truck, then yes.
We just cut the truck connectors off, and crimp the EV1's on. FAST has a kit w/ the pins, connector bodies, etc. That cleans it up, and eliminates another connection.
What are you guys tunning with.
For an OEM app, we use EFILIVE.

You have any extra 80s laying around Chuck? 8 I need lol
Sorry, I don't. I snagged these on LS1tech. He was going to E85, and was selling his 80's. Super deal. Near new, $200, shipped.:cool:

Whatever you do....Be really leary of any of the lo buck injs on the bag!
I've had some come here for "issues".. Ended up in the trash.:(

If it's an LS1 harness, then no. If it's a truck, then yes.
We just cut the truck connectors off, and crimp the EV1's on. FAST has a kit w/ the pins, connector bodies, etc. That cleans it up, and eliminates another connection.

For an OEM app, we use EFILIVE.

Thank you I just finished installing a 4.8 4l80e it's up and running n/a now but was thinking of turbo set up ... How difficult is it to tune with efi live? Would like 500-550 rwp

The learning curve is fairly steep w/ either EFILIVE, or HP Tuners.
You can try the EFI program @ www.efilive.com, and d/l the tuning software. It'll be a demo deal. If you want to buy a suite, let me know.
Are you running the engine w/o a filter?
If so, it'll be difficult to tune w/ the hot air from the rad being blown into the maf sensor.