Injectors,trans brake,3"dp and more

Super6

Car is down for the winter and I am changing out quite a few parts. i have not got everything off but will get off later this week.

1. 3" bowling green stainless downpipe,has o2 bung welded in and all hardware...could use polishing but is in great shape..$175 shipped in the us
2. Lucas 009 injectors with pte race chip 26 deg of timing locks torque converter at 50 mph wot appox 2k miles $225 shipped in the us
3. 275 50 15 bfg drag radials appox 50% tread left.....$150 shipped in the us
4. trans brake (like a stage right)..it was bought from a board member that bought it off ebay..never used...........$75 shipped in the us
5. big neck stock intercooler...very nice........................$200 shipped in the us(sold locally)
6. Caspers heated o2 wiring harness with dead o2...very little miles and looks new...................$35 shipped in the us

I can send pics of any of this to people that are interested, just email at buick8738@aol.com......................thanks Bob:)

Is the stage right new and complete? If so Im interested. Shoot me some pics of it.

Thanks

pics sent

Sent you a few pics Louie and it is new...................thanks Bob

sale

sale pending on trans brake and heated o2 kit....everything else is still for sale.........thanks Bob:)

not familiar with that dp--it uses the stock elbow right? is the ic in good shape? Has it hit the fan or anything?

if

Interested in the brake and downpipe if deals fall through. Where is Thomson?

parts

The intercooler is sold but i haven't heard from turbojustin on the downpipe so let me email him to see what he wants to do. Trying to keep people in line as they are replying to this thread. i can send you some pics of it .38 special. it replaces the stock elbow.. i am 25 miles west of augusta ga. near the south carolina state line ITSAV6......................................................thanks Bob

I think I'm just gonna pay the inflated price for the atr dp. So if someone else wants it, go ahead. Thanks

sorry

everything has been sold except the pte race chip for 009's 26 deg of timing wot lock at 55 mph....35 shipped..............................

ps computer took a dump so i had to break down and buy a new one:( there goes my h&r parts sway bar;) ................Bob