injectors not pulsating..

freakazoid

After 4 yrs of " off chassis " restoration, the day of thruth arrived but trouble was at hand. first, the new fuel pump would not work. i had to find a new ground for the fuel pump, now i have fuel pressure, when i tried to start the car, it would not start, i sprayed the engine with starting fluid and the car started, but the injectors are not spraying gas into the engine therefore it died again. can someone point me in the right direction. I BELIEVE THAT THERE IS A SHORT SOMEWHERE BECAUSE THE HORN DOESN'T WORK, THE TURN SIGNALS ARE MAL FUNCTIONING( it lights up but it does not blinks) AND THE FUEL GAUGE SHOWS FULL! help help help....

I just worked on a Gn and had same issue...car only started when sprayin cleaner through throttle body....turned out cam sensor was installed incorrect and power wire to injector harness was pulled out of its connector... first I would check fuses though then check wires to the injector harness

First check for power at the injector harness if there is no 12 volts you have a pin or wire or a fuse issue. If you have power go after a bad cam sensor and or a computer power issue.

"After 4 yrs of " off chassis " restoration,"

Or, if all else is GTG, the injs may be stuck shut...

Sounds like you have alot of electrical issues, double check all your ground wires. These are the ones I'm thinking of off the top of my head, neg ground wire from battery to the engine block at the turbo brace, front passenger side.
The ground wires at the back of the engine, my car has a ground kit on the fire wall back there, the motor/bell housing grounds the ground kit. On the passenger side fender up close to the battery is another ground wire. Remember no paint under the ground contact areas, paint will not conduct electricity.
The factory posi and negative main battery leads may be shot, I read story about them corroding from the inside out.
You'll get it figured out, how did the car turn out? Any pictures?
Oh, I almost forgot, go to the trouble shooting section of this website. Vortex Buicks Then go to the no start section, a lot of us have read the whole website, Steve has a way of explaining things in plain English.

Chuck

thanks, i will be checking at a more depth today. thanks for all the replies. i will keep you informed. .....

the problem is fixed.. it was a bad crankshaft sensor that was chewed up by a bad damper, i would like to thank all for the responces and especially to a couple of local friend/mecanics Junito and Gerson whom travel a long way to help me find the problem. again thanks you... the car sounds awesome!!!!