Injector size?

Wesley Kilby

I'm trying to figure out my injector size and have gotten 2 numbers off the injectors. One side has 03181AA and the other side has 621031. Anybody know what size these are or where I should look on the net to find out?
Thanks.

Delphi

I'm trying to figure out my injector size and have gotten 2 numbers off the injectors. One side has 03181AA and the other side has 621031. Anybody know what size these are or where I should look on the net to find out?
Thanks.

55#. 621031 is the number. The other is likely a date, batch code.

Thanks alot for the reply. I googled fuel injectors last night and came up with a company called injector rehab. The guy replied but told me they were 42# injectors. He told me I could send them to them to be flowed and cleaned but I would much rather do business with someone off the forum board here. I'm going to check out your website and see what services you offer, maybe I can send them to you for cleaning and flow testing etc.....

My bad..

Thanks alot for the reply. I googled fuel injectors last night and came up with a company called injector rehab. The guy replied but told me they were 42# injectors. He told me I could send them to them to be flowed and cleaned but I would much rather do business with someone off the forum board here. I'm going to check out your website and see what services you offer, maybe I can send them to you for cleaning and flow testing etc.....

getting too old to read!!:eek:
They are 42.5's..