injector problem

godwingn87

I just got through putting a set of 40lb injectors in my 87 GN and when I turned it over it showed hardly no pressure on the fuel gauge and would not crank,yet the pump IS working.... It got to the point where I could hear the motor having a hard time turning over and eventually not at all.. so i pulled the plugs off and fuel went everywhere (when i turned it over without plugs) .. I just want to say that my car has been down for a while do to a head gasket and I have had the motor apart doing a lot of other things.... My guess is that the injectors are staying open letting all the fuel right into the intake.... I know they worked because i pulled them out of my buddy's car and they worked fine(about 3 weeks ago)..
I'm thinking i can pull them off and try to blow air through them and see if it goes through.. if it does, that means there bad right? if so, can i fix them....
Any info at this point... Thanks!! Just hope its not something on the electrical side
:redface:

Unplug the injector harness and see if it will build fuel pressure. If it does, then you have an electrical problem.