Injector harness help--long

Martin U

Hi All,
I have a no start condition. I do have spark,and the fuel pump starts and prime as it is supposed to. cam sensor was set using Casper setting tool. I do question weather I am on the compression stroke, I had my finger over the spark plug hole,checking for air escaping.
The engine will fire and run as long as I am spraying starting fluid. The 3 injectors I ran power to cycled an relieved fuel pressure in the rail.
The noid light I tried did not flash, bought a new set and still no flash.
So I am thinking that the harness is not getting power. The biggest problem I have is ME! I have absolutely no concept of electricity. I can do += red, -=black. I have two test meters and no ability to use them. So all these testing procedures go over my head. I don't think I'm stupid,Tool & Diemaked,designer. I just need more basic instructions. I can sort of read the wiring schematics,except all the squiggly stuff.
I believe I have the cam sensor,crank sensor ,injector harness connectors correct but I may be wrong.
OH all is set up for 87 ecm and coil pack. I ran great before tearing it down to check the condition of my first build.

Hi All,
I have a no start condition. I do have spark,and the fuel pump starts and prime as it is supposed to. cam sensor was set using Casper setting tool. I do question weather I am on the compression stroke, I had my finger over the spark plug hole,checking for air escaping.
The engine will fire and run as long as I am spraying starting fluid. The 3 injectors I ran power to cycled an relieved fuel pressure in the rail.
The noid light I tried did not flash, bought a new set and still no flash.
So I am thinking that the harness is not getting power. The biggest problem I have is ME! I have absolutely no concept of electricity. I can do += red, -=black. I have two test meters and no ability to use them. So all these testing procedures go over my head. I don't think I'm stupid,Tool & Diemaked,designer. I just need more basic instructions. I can sort of read the wiring schematics,except all the squiggly stuff.
I believe I have the cam sensor,crank sensor ,injector harness connectors correct but I may be wrong.
OH all is set up for 87 ecm and coil pack. I ran great before tearing it down to check the condition of my first build.
How can i check the connectors to the harness for power,and how do i test the harness it self.