Indy Car Stage 2 intake setup

Mac in SD

Selling my Indy Car Kinsler Stack / Fabricated plenum setup now that my car is gone.

Two sets of stacks (one tall, one milled short. The short one should fit under a stock hood: the tall one is 13 inches tall and won't. Tall stacks pictured.) Both stacks set up for EFI, with one set of Indy stainless steel fuel rails made for the Kinsler stacks. These are for standard rectangular port S2 heads and match the FelPro gaskets. Also includes lifter valley cover plate for on-center block. Cosworth throttle body approx 70 mm, set up for regular GM TPS.

The Plenum is a work of art. This was big bucks back in the day.

This is a piece of history - check you Power Source book.

$1,000 shipped.

DSCN1039.JPG
DSCN1038.JPG

Have you offered this to Don Wang? He seems to have a flair for the unusual. :D

Neal

Mac,
I know that you have had some medical issues and probably have some big medical bills piling up. If it will help you, I will take the Indy parts for $1,000. Shoot me an e-mail at conrad0320@gmail.com to work out the details.
Conrad

Mac,
I know that you have had some medical issues and probably have some big medical bills piling up. If it will help you, I will take the Indy parts for $1,000. Shoot me an e-mail at conrad0320@gmail.com to work out the details.
Conrad

Just sent you an email with phone number. Thanks, Conrad.

(Really appreciate the concern, but no big med bills. I'm covered and completely back on my feet. All is good. Thanks.)

I ask kindly of you gentlemen, in the future if you want to give this up, I will purchase this, and keep it in The Buick Community. I have seen this intake when I was very young in the past. My granfather was very good friends with Roger Penske, so I was in the pits at a young age, and this sticks out like a sore thumb! If there is a serial number on it, I could meybe do some research for who ever has this? These things are senitmental to me. Cosworth made some nice throttle bodies. Sad to say they just don't make things like they use to.

Thanks
Joshua

Conrad,

Kean (AKA Mac in SD) gave me the last of his Stage II stuff about 6 months ago. I didn't see the manifold anywhere so I assume its gone.

Neal