In need or a 87 GN running engine Help

damion carrera

I have a issue with my motor the engine is Knocking bad don't know for sure the problem expect a broke rod or something Located Maryland or I will Ship the Car to Handford California to do the swap/ repair looking for a motor worst case senario Please Help

I have a issue with my motor the engine is Knocking bad don't know for sure the problem expect a broke rod or something Located Maryland or I will Ship the Car to Handford California to do the swap/ repair looking for a motor worst case senario Please Help

What do you mean by knocking? At a stop mine kicks to the left and I was told that was the motor mounts.

Ok the Engine runs but there is a knocking sound! Sounds like it's coming from the inside of the motor a few car guys says it sounds like a Rod just looking to see on a worst case. car starts an runs but there is a knocking sound and there is some power loss so i know something is wrong

Go over to turbobuicks.com check with MAGNA chapter guys they should be able to lead you to a local engine builder like Billy Anderson. Could be something as simple as broken rockershaft